Accountancy & Book-keeping
We can prepare regular management accounts and annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies. These can be prepared at agreed monthly or quarterly periods or as when required for instance when seeking funding from banks or investors.
We compile and prepare statutory “unaudited” financial statements for companies with Company Office filing requirements.
We also can provide a comprehensive book-keeping service tailored to suit your business. All businesses are required to keep accurate records for both taxation and VAT purposes. Compliance is an important issue and we provide a timely and accurate service to ensure that you can concentrate on your business while we deal with Revenue correspondences on your behalf.
Our accountancy and book-keeping services will eliminate the need for, and consequent cost of, a dedicated in-house accounts solution. This service can provide timely, accurate financial information to help run your business effectively.
Our book-keeping services include;
- Purchases and Accounts payable
- Sales and Accounts Receivable
- Bank and cash reconciliations
- VAT returns
Our service includes the preparation, completion and /or advice on all of the Central Bank of Ireland financial regulatory returns covering:
- Monthly Metrics
- Bi Annual Finrep Interim Accounts
- Annual Finrep
- Capital Adequacy statements including COREP
We provide this service either as an extension to our Accountancy & Book-keeping service outlined above or through receipt of a trial balance from your own accounts department.
We provide a comprehensive and confidential payroll service which is provided by our highly experienced staff and is tailored to suit each client’s own requirements.
Our payroll service will provide;
- Accurate calculation of weekly/monthly PAYE/PRSI liabilities
- Preparation of weekly/monthly payslips for employees
- Filing of all new returns under “PAYE Modernisation”
- Timely responses to any payroll related queries ensuring the efficient and accurate running of your payroll function.
Our payroll service will reduce your operating costs, provide access to experienced professionals and ensure that the work is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
The new Companies Act 2014 retained the requirement for a company secretary. The retention of this requirement demonstrates the importance of the role of the company secretary in the eyes of the legislature. Given the importance of compliance with the Companies Act 2014 good company secretarial advice is vital.
Our experienced team provide services in the following areas:
- Company formation and name changes
- Completion and filing of Annual returns
- Minutes and amendments to Company Constitutions
- Maintenance of company registers