We provide a hands-on compliance consultancy service to our clients. Our service covers:
- The Authorisation Process
Our experienced team will advise you on the appropriate authorisation (MIFID II, IIA, AIFMD etc) and then provide detailed support throughout the application process.
- Amendments to Authorisation
When considering an expansion to your services our team will guide you through an amendment of your authorisation to meet the needs of your proposed expansion.
- Post Authorisation
Once your entity has been authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) we provide practical guidance on the development and implementation of Policies, Procedures, Systems and Controls to ensure compliance with your authorisation obligations
- On-going support
On an on-going basis we can:
- Develop annual compliance plans
- Undertake the compliance monitoring testing as set out in the Compliance plan and provide relevant reports to the entity’s board on Compliance
- Advise on any legislative changes and help with implementation of system’s changes resulting from these
- Regulatory Returns Support
We have a detailed knowledge of the regulatory returns required by the CBI. Our accountancy services include the completion and uploading of all such returns to the CBI online reporting system for sign off by the regulated entity, within the due deadline dates.
- Regulatory Audits
Our experience dealing with regulated entities allows us provide an efficient and professional audit service to regulated entities. Our service covers both:
- Financial Statements and
- Client Asset Examinations
Further details on these services are set out in the Audit and Accounting section of our website.
- Other Compliance Services
- Once off reviews of specific areas of a regulated business either where the firm has been requested, by the CBI, or the entity feels such a review would be of benefit.
- Risk Governance reviews
- Support in developing and reviewing a firm’s Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
- Pre-CBI inspection reviews and practical guidance through an inspection.
- Support with CBI correspondence / queries including the implementation of Risk Management Programmes (RMPs) issued by the CBI following an inspection
- Guidance on complaint resolutions with clients